Original topic:

Rumble not available?

(Topic created: 07-11-2023 09:05 AM)
userkbsGa1uZR7
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

Samsung needs to allow Rumble on here. I bought their tv not knowing they would censor apps that don’t fall far left. Make all apps available and keep politics from affecting our available choices… or buy my tv back please. 🙂

Provide Rumble as a choice in apps! 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

Hi there!  The app rollout is normally completed within a few days of launch. It could also depend on the model of the television because the new televisions get it first and later they appear on the compatible older model televisions.

If in the event that your TV doesn't have the app or the app is having issues, you will need to reach out to the app developers as they are the ones who are in charge of the optimization of the app itself. 

View solution in context

0 Likes
12 Replies
dare123
Astronaut
Options
Projectors & Other TVs
Why not just airplay rumble videos from your phone to your tv? Samsung probably doesn't even know about what Rumble is tbh
userkbsGa1uZR7
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

Well, I could air play it but that is inconvenient for me to have a $2000 tv that I have to airplay every time I use it to watch a well known app. Defeats the purpose of having a smart tv with apps. Why not airplay youtube or netflix. You know.

I just don’t see the problem in giving people a choice without having to involve my cell phone to watch a program on my television. 

TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Projectors & Other TVs
Reach out to the developers of rumble, not Samsung. They're the ones who haven't made an app for a popular TV platform. There clearly isn't an issue of censorship going on here considering that rumble is widely available and more likely that the developers have, for whatever reason, not built the app.
0 Likes
Dougbuglas
Asteroid
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

My Samsung TV internet browser allows me to go to rumble but it will not allow videos to play it is a Samsung 65 inch, it just says loading comments in the swirling Circle. Loading loading loading loading loading loading no video. Up until last week it allowed videos to play. My tv offers Google or Bing search engines, but it makes no difference. You click on a rumble video and it just loads and loads and loads. Funny it happened around the election time cuz it used to play videos every day same browser same station Rumble

userD1EQfEzRn4
Asteroid
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

For me the Rumble app showed up when I searched for it in the Samsung Apps list in the TV.  Installed it and it works fine.  Ofc, it has many issues and pain points as this seems to be the first version of the app but does allow you to login and view your personalized content.  Also, most of the videos are still low resolution but that's content quality and increasingly more channels seem to publish 1080p or higher quality videos. It may take a while for these things to be resolved and a new version of the app to be released!

Diaboyos
Honored Contributor
Options
Projectors & Other TVs
It's never gonna happen. Your best bet would be to use the web browser to access it.
0 Likes
userD1EQfEzRn4
Asteroid
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

Per Rumble website, they released an app for Samsung Smart TVs on Aug 18, 2023 ("Rumble Releases New App For Samsung Smart TVs" press release), yet my TV does not show this app nor finds it in search! 😒 Anyone found & installed so far?! 

Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

Hi there!  The app rollout is normally completed within a few days of launch. It could also depend on the model of the television because the new televisions get it first and later they appear on the compatible older model televisions.

If in the event that your TV doesn't have the app or the app is having issues, you will need to reach out to the app developers as they are the ones who are in charge of the optimization of the app itself. 

0 Likes
userD1EQfEzRn4
Asteroid
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

Hi, I got it today when I searched again. It installed fine and works fine! Thanks.

0 Likes