JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Crystal LED UHD TV model UA43CU8000WXXY - issue with EON app - some channels have black screen and no sound

(Topic created: 11-16-2023 05:16 PM)
IvkaAus
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

Hi

We bought the Samsung Tv in June this year Samsung 43" CU8000 Crystal LED UHD 4K Smart TV [2023] model UA43CU8000WXXY and we use an app called EON via nettvplus which has over 300 channels and there are a number of channels (of course the ones we watch) that since yesterday only have a black screen and no sound but the channel works as you can see the info of what is supposed to be on, a preview on the bottom with the picture that works, , as well as the time, and progress of the live program (see attached pic)

Please note it is not an issue with the App, as all channels work on our other Samsung TV (SAMSUNG – model UA55RU7100WXXY version from 2019) and also have no issues on the app on my phone – also all under the same account.

It is not an issue with power, antenna etc as I tried the TV in the lounge room and the same issue still persists  (where we have our other Samsung TV version from 2019 and there are no issues with the App working there)

I have also already have tried all the troubleshooting suggestions I could fine online:

• Delete and reinstall the App
  • Checked there are no new software updates
  • Soft reset of the TV
  • Reset the modem and wifi
  • Set the TV back to factory /default settings

Any suggestions as it is only 5 months since we bought it and may need to therefore get a new TV as it is still under warranty?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks

IvanaEON app.jpg

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
JBTechfanatic
Black Hole
Options
Projectors & Other TVs
Unfortunately this is a problem .the app itself is having internal issues there is nothing you can do but wait. Anytime you have a black screen but still have the information. that means on their end their satellites are not producing the images transporting the correct data so that you can watch usually this resolves itself in a week or two.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
JBTechfanatic
Black Hole
Options
Projectors & Other TVs
Unfortunately this is a problem .the app itself is having internal issues there is nothing you can do but wait. Anytime you have a black screen but still have the information. that means on their end their satellites are not producing the images transporting the correct data so that you can watch usually this resolves itself in a week or two.