JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

TV CAUGHT ON FIRE......... HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

(Topic created: 05-01-2024 09:05 AM)
Missy17
Astronaut
Options
Projectors & Other TVs
My 65 inch TV sparked fire as my kids were in the same room(now no, it didn't burn down my home but geeze) I can't believe how much trouble I'm having with customer service. The TV wasn't even on nor was it on for the past week but the first customer service rep offered to extend my warranty she even asked me if I wanted the same TV or a different one. Now this is After showing her through facetime what the damage looked like ...... then they had technisions come to my house. They were told it was water damage by their staff through facetime...... then I get an email the next day stating they change their mind they are no longer extending the warranty.
NOW HOW DO THEY OFFER SOMETHING AND THEN TAKE IT AWAY AND HOW DID WATER DAMAGE MAGICALLY JUMP ONTO THE TV AS ITS HUNG UP ON MY WALL, IT DIDNT RAIN FROM THE CEILING!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

Oh, no! I know that this can be frustrating so that I may look into this further please send me a private message with any ticket numbers you may have! And your full model and serial number.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

Oh, no! I know that this can be frustrating so that I may look into this further please send me a private message with any ticket numbers you may have! And your full model and serial number.