Original topic:

UN58TU7000FXZA app crashes

(Topic created: 09-21-2023 03:28 AM)
BigHarlee0928
Cosmic Ray
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

Tv streaming apps such as Hulu, Netflix close unexpectedly while watching.. Checked for tv software update and app update and there is none.. How do I fix this? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

Hello! Thank you so much for posting about this. I certainly understand your concerns about the apps crashing unexpectedly. I'll be more than delighted to assist with this issue.

Please restart the TV: unplug your TV from the wall socket > Wait 30 seconds, then plug your TV back in > Using your remote, turn your TV on. If this doesn't help, try resetting the Smart Hub instead: Menu > Settings > Support > Self-diagnosis> Reset the Smart Hub.

If this does not help I recommend letting a service technician have a look. As we would like to gather additional information and look at this from a case-by-case basis, please provide the full model code and serial number of the device as well as your best contact phone number, name, and email.  

Send a message on Facebook

Send Message on Twitter 

Send Message to Moderator

If your unit is out of warranty and you would like to receive quotes on service/labor from an Authorized Service Center near you, please visit:

http://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/location

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

Hello! Thank you so much for posting about this. I certainly understand your concerns about the apps crashing unexpectedly. I'll be more than delighted to assist with this issue.

Please restart the TV: unplug your TV from the wall socket > Wait 30 seconds, then plug your TV back in > Using your remote, turn your TV on. If this doesn't help, try resetting the Smart Hub instead: Menu > Settings > Support > Self-diagnosis> Reset the Smart Hub.

If this does not help I recommend letting a service technician have a look. As we would like to gather additional information and look at this from a case-by-case basis, please provide the full model code and serial number of the device as well as your best contact phone number, name, and email.  

Send a message on Facebook

Send Message on Twitter 

Send Message to Moderator

If your unit is out of warranty and you would like to receive quotes on service/labor from an Authorized Service Center near you, please visit:

http://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/location