Original topic:

Volume indicator pop up size

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
dongately
Asteroid
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

Hey everyone.

I recently got my first Samsung TV –  a 77-inch S90C and it's pretty great, but one thing is sticking out. 

I use the TV with WiiM amplifier connected via HDMI (eARC) with CEC. When I adjust the volume, this huge volume indicator pops up and covers a significant portion of the screen. 

I am asking whether  it would be possible to include an option to make the volume indicator size smaller. It would greatly improve the experience, I hope you will be able to consider this!

Thanks in advance!

2 Replies
LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Projectors & Other TVs
I have a Samsung soundbar attached to my 75" TV. The volume change dialog is on the left side and a reasonable size. I'm wondering if this dialog is being pushed by the amp. If you disconnect the amp is the volume indicator smaller?
0 Likes
dongately
Asteroid
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

Unfortunately, no. This is Samsung's own implementation, which is only slightly bigger when the amp is connected (this is because the TV shows the label which device it's adjusting volume for).

Either with or without the amp connected, the volume indicator is pretty huge, compared to Android TV or others – it would be great to have an option to reduce its size.

0 Likes