Original topic:

Where do people purchase Samsung TV?

(Topic created: yesterday)
Taek
Asteroid
Options
Projectors & Other TVs
I ordered Samsung Galaxybook edge4 a month ago because Samsung was offering a free TV (otherwise, I would have gone for other brand). Then I received the new TV and it was broken out of the box. So I returned and got new one today. Again it was broken.
Now I have to spend my time and effort again on the return process. I am again forced to work from home to open the door for the FedEx person to pick up my package.

I doubt that Samsung will deliver a working TV on its third try. Tbh, it almost feels like they are doing this on purpose to consumers who get the free TV offer.

So, I was wondering how I could get a working unbroken TV by avoiding direct delivery from Samsung. Do people usually pick it up from BestBuy? My Corolla cannot fit a 65 inch TV, so I am not sure how I should pick this up.

Pleas don't erase this Samsung_Moderator. This is a question that I could get help from the fellow Samsung members. Calling Samsung e commerce only makes me go through the return process over again.
6 Replies
meself
Comet
Options
Projectors & Other TVs
Defects or damage can happen in transit so that could be the problem as for buying a tv local there's Walmart best buy maybe target I don't shop there so don't know off top my head for places can look at there sites and see what they have and some maybe can check store stock on
0 Likes
MrGhoul
Galaxy
Options
Projectors & Other TVs
I got all 3 of my Samsung tv's from Best Buy.
userra
Sun
Options
Projectors & Other TVs
Samsung Experience Stores, you can have it shipped there if one is in your location area. Thats what i read on Google.Also, FedEx Delivery Manager I read can give you options to hold the package at a location. Maybe it will list those available to you when you access the FedEx site.
0 Likes
BayouBoy3
Galaxy
Options
Projectors & Other TVs
I got mine from Sam's.
0 Likes
winegirl1968
Galaxy
Options
Projectors & Other TVs
Got mine at Walmart
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

@Taek Bought my 75" Samsung TV from Samsung.com. They delivered it and it works perfectly. 

0 Likes