JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Frame TV says No Signal for a while then reconnect while watching

(Topic created: 06-24-2023 03:36 PM)
Rossheadley
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

I have a Frame TV that’s about a year and half or two years old. It has worked basically normally since we have gotten it. We had occasional issues. Now we will watch TV and it will show that the TV has no signal. Then after 20 seconds to 2 mins it will reconnect. One time it did not. 

C3653F35-9A91-4AA8-97C6-D4F0911375A7.jpeg

 I have disconnected the hdmi reconnected it and I have even replaced the hdmi cable. It will still do it. Just randomly. We might have no problem for 20 mins the. Get disconnected and might last 5 mins before disconnecting again. It has also has happened when watching Apple TV. What should I do to fix this?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Rossheadley
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Had it test the HDMI and it said it was ok. I did unplug the TV and let it set off for 10-15 seconds and plugged it back in. So far it hasn’t done it again. 

View solution in context

4 Replies
JBTechfanatic
Black Hole
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs
This can be a lose or broken connection from your one connect box and one connect cable . Take it of blow it out see if that helps. Also if you notice on the bottom below the dish symbol click troubleshoot this will tell you if a communication error is happening
0 Likes
Solution
Rossheadley
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Had it test the HDMI and it said it was ok. I did unplug the TV and let it set off for 10-15 seconds and plugged it back in. So far it hasn’t done it again. 

Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

We're glad that you're up and running!  Don't hesitate to reach out in the future for assistance! 

0 Likes
tmac155
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

I'm having the same exact issue.  I replaced the cable box thinking that was the issue.  I even switched the HDMI port, and it keeps happening randomly.  Is the issue the HDMI port or the one connect cable?  I don't believe there's been any trauma to it.  I also don't really want to take the TV down and replace that cable.