Original topic:

MELTING TV - QN65QN900BFXZC

(Topic created: 06-27-2023 05:57 PM)
Implicate2221
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Hi, everyone

There are two parts to this mystery: 1) The mystery of the melting television, and 2) The mystery of the Canadian melting television in California.

My TV started melting yesterday. It's a QN65QN900BFXZC 65" QLED, which I bought from Walmart+ exactly six months ago.

It melted. You can see this spot getting bigger and bigger. After this I touched the screen and scalded my finger, and then thought my house was in danger from an exploding TV.

Screenshot 2023-06-27 at 5.54.45 PM.pngScreenshot 2023-06-27 at 5.54.36 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-06-27 at 5.51.17 PM.png <IMAGE HIDDEN>

I was then told by Samsung's support that I actually had a CANADA MARKET TV. They immediately dropped the call. Did they think I was making this up? This is a FIRE HAZARD.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Hello, Implicate2221! We're so sorry to hear about this situation with your television, and definitely understand the concerns. We have reached out to you via a private message to request some additional information. Please follow up with us there, as our community members will not be able to assist with this matter. We look forward to speaking with you 

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Hello, Implicate2221! We're so sorry to hear about this situation with your television, and definitely understand the concerns. We have reached out to you via a private message to request some additional information. Please follow up with us there, as our community members will not be able to assist with this matter. We look forward to speaking with you 

0 Likes