Original topic:

Software bug QE55Q70BATXXC

(Topic created: 06-14-2023 04:36 AM)
gmortena
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

We got a black screen after the last update. TV only works in store mode. We have contacted Samsung by phone and they say there is a bug in the latest update. But they don't know when to fix the problem... Can't that be possible? Isn't it just downgrading to the previous version? ( Norway )

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Thank you so much for reaching out! This forum is for the support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry 

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Thank you so much for reaching out! This forum is for the support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry 

0 Likes
rdposey53
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

The screen turned in to a black & white screen,  I feel like I went back in time to the 60's, I am watching everything in black & white again. I bought it a little over six months ago, glad I bought the extra warranty on it. I hope it is a simple fix. 65" Class CU8000 CRYSTAL UHD 4K Smart TV 2023

0 Likes
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Hello, @rdposey53! Thank you for reaching out! I can see how this can be frustrating with this occurring. I would recommend seeing if this is occurring on all sources if this is, service would be recommended. If you are located in the US please either send any of our moderators a private message with the information below or call in directly at 1 (800) 726-7864

Place of purchase:
First and Last Name:
Physical Street Address:
City, State, and Zip Code:
Home phone number:
Alternate phone number:     
Email address: 

Serial Number:

Model Number: 

0 Likes