Original topic:

The Frame Damaged Wall

(Topic created: 12-27-2023 01:11 PM)
Samsung_dyYFQQJ
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

So this product was installed by a professional and according to Samsungs directions and it destroyed my wall. 

I want to use this product in my new home and I’m trying to find out how this is supposed to be placed on the wall as the instructions left this type of damage. 

IMG_2329.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Hello there! We're so sorry to hear about this situation with your television, and definitely understand the concerns. We have reached out to you via a private message to request some additional information. Please follow up with us there, as our community members will not be able to assist with this matter. We look forward to speaking with you.

View solution in context

4 Replies
Samsung_dyYFQQJ
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Everything was used that Samsung provided and according to their instructions. 

0 Likes
tomsframe
Nebula
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Hmm "destroyed your wall"? Looks like some paint discoloration--can't really tell from the poor quality pic but maybe also dirt accumulation. Clean it, paint it, done.

Do the same installation in yr new house.

0 Likes
Samsung_dyYFQQJ
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Actually since you sound like a dbag.  It’s a clean wall the damage was heat that melted the shape into the wall and I called Samsung and they paid an insurance claim since the frame can cause fires. 

0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Hello there! We're so sorry to hear about this situation with your television, and definitely understand the concerns. We have reached out to you via a private message to request some additional information. Please follow up with us there, as our community members will not be able to assist with this matter. We look forward to speaking with you.