Original topic:

Usage Mode is greyed out in my QN90B Qled tv

(Topic created: 04-24-2024 02:07 AM)
Saed1
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Hi 

My usage mode option is greyed out for my QN90B Qled tv. Is there any idea how to activate this?

Thank you

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Hello there, and thank you for reaching out to our Samsung Community. I regret to advise when an option or setting seems to be missing from your TV it most likely has been disabled. Settings are adjusted or disabled to help us focus our resources on further developing and improving our user's experience on current and future televisions. We exercise this aspect as it puts us and our partners (when applicable) in the best position to grow the services offered even further. We want to give our heartfelt thanks for your support, and apologize for any inconvenience.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Hello there, and thank you for reaching out to our Samsung Community. I regret to advise when an option or setting seems to be missing from your TV it most likely has been disabled. Settings are adjusted or disabled to help us focus our resources on further developing and improving our user's experience on current and future televisions. We exercise this aspect as it puts us and our partners (when applicable) in the best position to grow the services offered even further. We want to give our heartfelt thanks for your support, and apologize for any inconvenience.