JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

2022 Frame TV switching automatically from art to tv mode

(Topic created: 08-23-2023 01:39 PM)
JOHNFISHER
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

My 2022 Frame has started switching on its own from art mode to TV.

it says I have the current software 1503. Which is not even listed on Samsung’s support site under software updates.

Any ideas? Thank you

133 Replies
Slapppy
Galaxy
Options
QLED and The Frame

This started on mine also after the recent firmware update. You can see people also asking about this on Reddit.

DBuzz
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

I am in the same exact boat and not very happy. Anyone find a solution yet?

ManleyPointer
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

I’m also having a similar issue. The TV just starts playing live tv for no reason. 

DBuzz
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

Add me to the list of Frames that no longer work right. We have the same issues as everyone else with same firmware. Worked fine until fairly recently now cannot keep it in Art Mode. Pointless having the Frame until they fix it!!!

rcj1315
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Wanted to add to the echo of comments that the latest firmware update has effectively ruined my experience with the Frame. The TV no longer enters art mode when powering down the Apple TV  

Don’t want to deal with two remotes or other ecosystems. 

Hoping this is resolved soon  

CollinsLn
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

Same here. I thought the most recent software update that appeared would fix my Art Mode + Apple TV issue, but it's still happening.   Art Mode used to appear when I pressed the power button on my AppleTV remote, now I just get the Samsung blue Source screen.

Pabloazulito
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

Same here, is there a way to let know Samsung about this? This is very annoying, I don’t see a way to choose an older software update…

I can’t enjoy ArtMode because this issue! PLEASE SAMSUNG FIX THIS!

Stats153
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

I have this problem too

Tet-YVR
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

I have the same issue after the latest firmware update. Did a full reset and it still happens. Help pls. Samsung!