JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Can the QLED Q70A use HDMI Arc and Optical Digital Cable for AUDIO out at the same time?

(Topic created: 11-02-2021 11:27 AM)
userz0rZLSiFMy
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

I am aware this TV has these types of Audio OUT, but can both of them be use at the same time?. For example, is possible to use a HDMI ARC  connection on my Soundbar and have my home theater system connected with the Optical Digital Cable and have audio from the two devices at the same time? Or do I will have to pick one of the 2?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Home Theater

Hello, there is an option for multi audio out but it will only work with the TV speakers and a connected headset.

Be sure to click " āœ“ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Home Theater

Hello, there is an option for multi audio out but it will only work with the TV speakers and a connected headset.

Be sure to click " āœ“ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes