JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Error code 60004 on Frame TV

(Topic created: 10-24-2023 07:25 PM)
SEL1
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Does anyone know a fix for error code 60004 on the Frame TV?  It pertains to the screen saver, I can access the apps/programming but the screensaver doesn’t kick in when ideal I just get this error message and when I try to change screen saver art it gives me the same error message.  Frame TV is less than 2 weeks old.  Turning off, waiting, turning back on does not fix it   

IMG_4106.jpeg

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
QLED and The Frame

The error message is not related to your network settings, please try Go into art mode settings, turn off night mode and set "Sleep After" to the farthest time. If that doesn't try performing a Soft Reset by unplugging your Tv for a few minutes, if that doesn't work a factory reset would be an option, if any of these suggestions don't seem to help please Contact The Samsung Remote Management team directly they have the ability to remotely diagnose the problem
The number is below just ask for remote managment

View solution in context

2 Replies
JBTechfanatic
Black Hole
Options
QLED and The Frame
This is likely a router or connection issue. Go into your settings menu go to connection click reset your connection now Unplug your tv from the wall for 10 minutes. Now go to your modem and router. first reboot your modem give it a good 5 minutes to be fully booted up. then reboot your router and do the same. now turn your TV back on go to the internet connection settings . Now connect make sure your connected to the 5 GHz if available. Now try again this should solve your problem.
0 Likes
Solution
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
QLED and The Frame

The error message is not related to your network settings, please try Go into art mode settings, turn off night mode and set "Sleep After" to the farthest time. If that doesn't try performing a Soft Reset by unplugging your Tv for a few minutes, if that doesn't work a factory reset would be an option, if any of these suggestions don't seem to help please Contact The Samsung Remote Management team directly they have the ability to remotely diagnose the problem
The number is below just ask for remote managment