JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Frame TV stuck on "Downloading Content"

(Topic created: 06-02-2022 03:40 PM)
userWVOePA8MWq
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hi, I just received my Frame TV which was installed by the Best Buy guys but they have left now.

I signed up for an account with the Art Store and chose a piece of art but it has said "Downloading Content" for about 20 mins. I can exit out and choose a different piece of art but they all just say "Downloading Content" and nothing happens after that, Can anyone help?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

Oh no!  Is this still ongoing today?  If you run a connection test on the television, how are the signals showing (Menu > Settings > Support > Device Care > Self Diagnosis > Smart Hub Connection Test)?

If you signals seem strong after the test and you're still having trouble,  I would suggest a Smart Hub Reset (Menu > Settings > Support > Device Care > Self Diagnosis > Reset Smart Hub).  If none of these steps have helped resolve the issue, the next step would be to reach out to your ISP regarding the internet.

If these steps end up working out or not working out,  please reach out and let us know for possible further assistance.  

View solution in context

2 Replies
tomsframe
Comet
Options
QLED and The Frame

Presumably that you have been able to sign-up and choose art, your network connection is working and your router is allowing traffic from/to the TV, but still I would run the onboard network diagnostic first. After that I would check perhaps that the DNS you are using is working right, and that your router isn't using a VPN or something.

It's unlikely to be a TV problem though.

Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

Oh no!  Is this still ongoing today?  If you run a connection test on the television, how are the signals showing (Menu > Settings > Support > Device Care > Self Diagnosis > Smart Hub Connection Test)?

If you signals seem strong after the test and you're still having trouble,  I would suggest a Smart Hub Reset (Menu > Settings > Support > Device Care > Self Diagnosis > Reset Smart Hub).  If none of these steps have helped resolve the issue, the next step would be to reach out to your ISP regarding the internet.

If these steps end up working out or not working out,  please reach out and let us know for possible further assistance.