JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Installer smudges tv, marks not coming off?

(Topic created: 10-02-2022 02:27 PM)
xavram
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

D27DEADE-E9B9-4C1F-931D-B076D9C42FE2.jpeg

B5C00629-272D-4958-A99F-8B647F19A597.jpeg

I just received the tv on Friday, and opted to have it professionally mounted through the Samsung checkout. The installer came today, and after mounting the tv, there are multiple very prominent smudges around the sides of the screen. Per the Samsung website, I wiped the smudges with a microfiber cloth and the smudges are not coming off and are actually getting bigger. I am extremely concerned about damaging the screen finish, is it possible the installer damaged the screen beyond what is cleanable? I have only had this tv for 3 days and it already looks terrible!! I wouldn’t have opted for their installer if I knew this was going to be the outcome!!!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I can understand how this can be a cause for concern with there being a smudge on the TV screen after installation. I would recommend trying the steps to clean the TV in the link below! If this does not help then I would recommend reaching out to our eCommerce team at  855-726-8721. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00046181/

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
NPC1
Red Giant
Options
QLED and The Frame
If it's getting bigger, it's probably some oil. Are you using a cleaner?
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I can understand how this can be a cause for concern with there being a smudge on the TV screen after installation. I would recommend trying the steps to clean the TV in the link below! If this does not help then I would recommend reaching out to our eCommerce team at  855-726-8721. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00046181/

0 Likes