JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Neo Qled QN90B screen is flipped

(Topic created: 09-29-2022 07:28 PM)
natey28
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs
I just installed my new QLED tv and the screen is flipped sideways. How do I rotate it to get it back to normal?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Hello! I understand how this can be a cause for concern with your TV screen being sideways. I would recommend trying to turn off or TV and then back on. To see if this will fix it.

After that, I would recommend if you have had service on the TV recently to call the repair center back as they would need to access the service menu to fix this. 

If you haven't had service on this then I would recommend calling in directly at 1 (800) 726-7864 and asking for our remote management team. 

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
user365170tdJ15
Honored Contributor
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs
Looks like mirroring a phone to TV (?)
0 Likes
natey28
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs
That's what it looks like, but my phone isn't connected to the tv.
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Hello! I understand how this can be a cause for concern with your TV screen being sideways. I would recommend trying to turn off or TV and then back on. To see if this will fix it.

After that, I would recommend if you have had service on the TV recently to call the repair center back as they would need to access the service menu to fix this. 

If you haven't had service on this then I would recommend calling in directly at 1 (800) 726-7864 and asking for our remote management team. 

0 Likes