One Connect box model SOC1000MA is not powering on

(Topic created: 08-22-2022 11:29 AM)
usersdyMCJRPTB
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Both the 75" screen and oneconnecct box stopped working

No standby lights

The  75" screen I swapped out the internal powerr supply and I now get a standby light and can power it on

But the one connect box still does not work

no light behind the optical sensor, nothing

I tried placing the one connect power board but same result.

I tested with a meter it is getting power 

I can only assume it is the main board inside the one connect - how can I repair this, or where do I get a replacement

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hello! I understand how your TV not working can cause some concern. Since this is occurring and you have done all the relevant troubleshooting this is something that will require service. As for buying parts or replacements you can find them on our website: samsungparts.com.  As for service depending on your warranty you will have a couple of options. 

- If your unit was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.
- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service set up. 
- If you're within the one year warranty, you can Private message me or one of our moderators with your full model and serial number to have service setup
- If you're OUT of warranty, you can use this link below to find a service center in your area. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/locations/

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hello! I understand how your TV not working can cause some concern. Since this is occurring and you have done all the relevant troubleshooting this is something that will require service. As for buying parts or replacements you can find them on our website: samsungparts.com.  As for service depending on your warranty you will have a couple of options. 

- If your unit was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.
- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service set up. 
- If you're within the one year warranty, you can Private message me or one of our moderators with your full model and serial number to have service setup
- If you're OUT of warranty, you can use this link below to find a service center in your area. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/locations/

0 Likes