JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Random multiple sound playback when connecting Bluetooth device.

(Topic created: 03-22-2024 05:20 AM)
Kamil_Maciejewski
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

I use Bluetooth devices for sound playback. During the day it's a BT speakers set and in the evening BT headphones. Usually everything works fine, but sometimes when I connect BT device the sound plays on both devices (I do not enable multiple sources in the settings, checked and it's always disabled).

I can restart my TV or go to main settings, switch the source to TV only and to BT device again and it plays only to one device as expected, but it's annoying to do that all the time.

My TV is NeoQLED 2022. Software version 2210.

I tried resetting the TV, but it does not help.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

As this did not help the next step would be service, depending on your warranty you will have a couple of options.

- If your unit was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.
- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service set up. 
- If you're within the one year warranty, you can Private message me or one of our moderators or you can call in directly at 1-800- 726-7864 with your full model and serial number to have service setup
- If you're OUT of warranty, you can use this link below to find a service center in your area. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/locations/

View solution in context

3 Replies
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! That is strange how the TV is using the multi output audio feature without it being turned on. I would recommend first making sure the TV is up-to-date. If that does not help a complete factory reset should solve this issue. Please let me know if this helped!

0 Likes
Kamil_Maciejewski
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Yes, I have Internet and auto updates, so as mentioned the software version is 2210 and that seems to be the most recent.

Tried factory reset and it's still the same.

BTW. There's a noticeable delay between the sound played through TV speakers and BT speakers.

0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

As this did not help the next step would be service, depending on your warranty you will have a couple of options.

- If your unit was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.
- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service set up. 
- If you're within the one year warranty, you can Private message me or one of our moderators or you can call in directly at 1-800- 726-7864 with your full model and serial number to have service setup
- If you're OUT of warranty, you can use this link below to find a service center in your area. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/locations/