Original topic:

Samsung TV Plus Current Update 1340 Problems

(Topic created: 01-22-2024 02:27 PM)
phillyguerrilla
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

TV: QN55Q6FNA

This current update has been causing TV Plus to be almost unwatchable. Every time I change the channel the screen freezes as if I do not have a connection. I have Verizon FiOS Giga and there is absolutely nothing wrong with my internet connection. This problem didnt start until my TV downloaded update 1340.

If anyone else is having similar problems please post here in hopes that Samsung will fix all the bugs expeditiously!

15 Replies
Benjilus2
Cosmic Ray
Options
QLED and The Frame
I'm having the same issue You're talking about nd I've got Verizon fios as well
besky
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

Love Samsung

J Z
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

We are having the exact same issue and itā€™s so frustrating! I have unplugged and reset  the tv so many times!! 

SherMarie
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

Yes I am having the same issue after the big update.  When I switch from channel to channel the screen just goes black and takes forever to load.  Almost unwatchable and the TV Plus is pretty much all I watch.  I've tried resetting but nothing fixes it.  I also have a Samsung QLED.

jimmyweda
Comet
Options
QLED and The Frame
I'm getting frustrated that since the update for Samsung TV Plus they've been showing more Spanish only speaking commercials as well as Chinese commercials. Are they starting to cater to the 8-12 million illegals now?
0 Likes
whwhywhy
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame
Since the update I can no longer get tv plus. My internet connection is fine everything else works but the TV plus. Have tried everything!! It is happening on all 3 of my samsung tvs. They need to fix this!! Or maybe I should try a different brand tv
crm
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

I have the same issue. I called tech support. They said the update caused the issues and there was nothing they can do about it.

phillyguerrilla
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame
So they know there's a huge problem and "there's nothing they can do about it" even though they created the problem...

They're about to lose millions of dollars from losing customers.
Spicey55
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Typical. We spend our hard earned money on their product, then they won't offer quality support. Maybe next time I will go back to Sony. Haven't had one of them since the Trinitron, hahaha!