JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung The Frame TV won’t connect to box

(Topic created: 01-04-2024 07:28 PM)
Cincitosanfran
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

Samsung The Frame tv 55” can no longer connect to the One Connect Box. The tv screen has power and turns on but only displays the “FRAME” logo and error screen for a connection error. 
I’ve replaced the invisible one connect cable twice to see if I had a faulty cable. I’ve connected to new One Connect Box and still have same error 

IMG_8505.jpeg

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hi there, Thanks for posting about this. I can certainly understand the need to get your TV back in working order. Unfortunately, if replacing the cable and one connect box did not resolve the issue, the TV will need to be serviced. There are a few options here we can take based on your warranty status. 
If you’re in the one-year manufacturer’s warranty, please gather together the full model and serial number of your unit, and have ready your name, street address, 2 phone numbers (Best contact, alternative number), email, and place of purchase. Provide this information to an agent, in one of the following options below:
1.) Reach out to a Moderator directly, by selecting our name and the message option. When messaging please use a link to this thread in addition to the info above.
2.) Reach out to us on Facebook or Twitter. Please provide the same info as above, as well as the link to your thread.
3.) You can also contact 1-800-726-7864, if you’d like to speak with a live agent about this situation.
4.) Last, if you wish to speak with a live agent and don’t want to call in, you can reach out to our Live Chat team. 
If you’re out of the one-year manufacturer’s warranty: 
1. You can utilize this link to locate an authorized service center in your area to obtain estimates for repairs: http://www.Samsung.com/us/support/service/location or reach out to any local repair shop.
2. The other option, would be a replacement of the unit. Samsung.com offers amazing deals on different models that may be to your liking, check out those deals here: https://www.samsung.com/us/televisions-home-theater/tvs/all-tvs/

View solution in context

6 Replies
Kai737
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame
I would recommend disassembling the device and check for faulty capacitors. If not, all I can think of is sending it in for repair. Hope this helped! -Kai737
Cincitosanfran
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

I e connected it to a brand new box. Same issue. I bought the new box from someone on Facebook Marketplace that claimed it was new. It still has the original packaging but they may have been dishonest 

0 Likes
Kai737
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame
Oh, have you tried a new tv
0 Likes
Cincitosanfran
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

No. Boxes are easier to come by than TVs

0 Likes
Kai737
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame
Sorry, I didn't know.
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hi there, Thanks for posting about this. I can certainly understand the need to get your TV back in working order. Unfortunately, if replacing the cable and one connect box did not resolve the issue, the TV will need to be serviced. There are a few options here we can take based on your warranty status. 
If you’re in the one-year manufacturer’s warranty, please gather together the full model and serial number of your unit, and have ready your name, street address, 2 phone numbers (Best contact, alternative number), email, and place of purchase. Provide this information to an agent, in one of the following options below:
1.) Reach out to a Moderator directly, by selecting our name and the message option. When messaging please use a link to this thread in addition to the info above.
2.) Reach out to us on Facebook or Twitter. Please provide the same info as above, as well as the link to your thread.
3.) You can also contact 1-800-726-7864, if you’d like to speak with a live agent about this situation.
4.) Last, if you wish to speak with a live agent and don’t want to call in, you can reach out to our Live Chat team. 
If you’re out of the one-year manufacturer’s warranty: 
1. You can utilize this link to locate an authorized service center in your area to obtain estimates for repairs: http://www.Samsung.com/us/support/service/location or reach out to any local repair shop.
2. The other option, would be a replacement of the unit. Samsung.com offers amazing deals on different models that may be to your liking, check out those deals here: https://www.samsung.com/us/televisions-home-theater/tvs/all-tvs/