JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Soundbar S800B drops audio

(Topic created: 02-05-2024 08:58 AM)
Linda51
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

New frame tv and soundbar purchases 12/8/23. At first the connection between the 2 devices would not hold and the sound would switch source to tv. Then about 2 weeks ago the audio from the soundbar drops mid sentence repeatedly regardless of source- YouTube tv or steaming channels such as Apple TV. The expert at NFM says instead of Bluetooth, we should connect between the tv and soundbar with an hdmi cable. Has anyone else had these problems?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I see how this can be frustrating with your audio dropping out like this. I would also recommend trying this setup with an HDMI cable to see if the audio dropping still occurs. If it still occurs using an HDMI cable I would recommend making sure everything is up-to-date on the TV and the soundbar. I would also make sure that the TV is the only device connected to the soundbar. IF none of this helps this may be something that will require service. As you are still within warranty you have two options. You can call in directly at 1-800-726-7864, or send us a private message with your full model and serial number. 

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I see how this can be frustrating with your audio dropping out like this. I would also recommend trying this setup with an HDMI cable to see if the audio dropping still occurs. If it still occurs using an HDMI cable I would recommend making sure everything is up-to-date on the TV and the soundbar. I would also make sure that the TV is the only device connected to the soundbar. IF none of this helps this may be something that will require service. As you are still within warranty you have two options. You can call in directly at 1-800-726-7864, or send us a private message with your full model and serial number.