JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Unable to display any art / turns off immediately

(Topic created: 12-09-2023 11:46 AM)
Tmart29
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

I received my 75” frame yesterday.  When trying to display any art image (either through the tv or SmartThings app), the TV immediately turns off and then come back on a few seconds later in TV mode. In fact, when using the TV’s Art Mode, I can’t even access the complimentary folders of art without a restart. 

Has anyone had this issue?  Tech support guy last night said he had never seen this issue so thinking I’m going to need to return the tv, which should be fun with the installers taking the packaging (and my remote’s charging cable). Ugh!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Tmart29
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

Update to my problem is that it was resolved after doing the following (in an effort to recenter the mount:

1) unplugged one connect cable (from both tv and the one connect box) and replugged after leaving out for a couple hours. 

2) removed the plastic shrink wrap on the outside frame that was on it out of the box. I’m embarrassed if this was the cause but who knows. 

View solution in context

7 Replies
PVM-stp
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

received our 85” frame two days ago. Same problem. Art mode immediately turns tv “off” Selecting any art in the art app results in turn tv off. 

0 Likes
Tmart29
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

I’m going through process to return and get a new one since art mode is kind of the whole point and there doesn’t seem to be a solution.  

Otherwise impressed with the tv. The matte screen is great at reducing glare. 

0 Likes
James Gray
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

Im having the same issue.

Samsung please help!

0 Likes
user7ygsU0C4jF
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Same issue! Just set up the TV today and pressing any 'art' to display, tv immediately shuts off. 

0 Likes
Slapppy
Galaxy
Options
QLED and The Frame

You should all compare firmware version to see if it’s a firmware issue.

0 Likes
Solution
Tmart29
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

Update to my problem is that it was resolved after doing the following (in an effort to recenter the mount:

1) unplugged one connect cable (from both tv and the one connect box) and replugged after leaving out for a couple hours. 

2) removed the plastic shrink wrap on the outside frame that was on it out of the box. I’m embarrassed if this was the cause but who knows. 

Tafata75
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

I was having same issue with my new frame tv always getting error message when trying to change or upload image/Art - I tried everything the rebooting, resetting, updating & unplugging etc & lastly I just signed out of my Samsung account now works perfect - hope this helps other people.

0 Likes