2 Samsung Notes feature requests

(Topic created: 09-07-2022 01:17 PM)
userAN7SOEAjC6
Asteroid
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Hi

I would like to see the following added:

1 - better alignment of the easy writing pad. I use this all the time for written notes and it's super fiddly to get it to align to the next line when returning. You have to size the box just perfectly for it line up. Would love to see this automatically go to the next line every single time, regardless of how big the box size is. This is my #1 request by far - make the easy writing pad more user friendly. Noteshelf on ipad have this down perfectly.

2 - an option to return to last writing tool after using the eraser. Again noteshelf do this really well. You erase something and the stylus immediatley returns to the writing tool once you lift from the tablet. Saves an extra button push to reselect the tool. Over time this saves literally thousands of button pushes that arent needed.

Thanks, hopefully these can be actioned.

Cheers, Dean

13 Replies
userAN7SOEAjC6
Asteroid
Options

Ok I sent the error report but didn't see an email address as you suggested.

Let's see if anythin happens and thanks for your help.

0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

0 Likes
Cameronb12
Constellation
Options

I have been a Samsung user and fan for 10 yrs! I have used many many note taking platforms and Samsung Notes is close to the top! A few more updates and feature would make it awesome! 

1. Give us more fonts! 

2. When a user hits "Tab" on a bulleted list - have it indent your text/paragraph 

3. Give us ROTATION with the lasso tool. We can draw/trace stuff, lasso it and resize it and move it around would be nice to be able to rotate it as well. You're able to with images but not the lasso. 
4. Be able to lock an imported image or lock stuff on the canvas so its not selectable or moveable. When tracing stuff it would be nice to lock the thing your tracing in your notes. 

5. Bring all your updates and like the newish fill function across your devices not just mobile. I use a Galaxy Book 2 Pro 360 for note taking and not It doesn't have the same features as my S21 Ultra.

Dbeezy
Astronaut
Options
I like how you can save on the notebook with different types of files such as pdf or text or just a note file