JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

3rd party text message app

(Topic created: 07-19-2021 12:57 PM)
jon7
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I'm wandering if there is an app that I can use to send text messages through my internet cause where I live I do not get a mobile signal? This will help me out a lot if there is an app that will let me do this without interfere with any of my other apps. Would help put a lot for when my job needs to get hold of me and I'm out working on my farm to receive calls on my house phone.

0 Likes
15 Replies
jon7
Astronaut
Options
Thank you very much I'll see what I can do
0 Likes
Grma
Nebula
Options
You are quite welcome.. I hope one of the above will be able to help...

Please let us know if you found the solution so that it can help others if they happen to have the same issue..
0 Likes
jon7
Astronaut
Options
I will it's going to take me some time now since I'm going to be working this week I'm very busy during the week
jon7
Astronaut
Options
As of right now the place I bought my phone from didn't give me a the right sim card for my phone they just took it out from LG rebel 4 and put it in my s21. Straight talk had one for my s21 for $.99 so I will update when I know for a fact it works when the Sim card comes in.

I'm betting that is my problem since the rebel didn't have the feature.
0 Likes
Grma
Nebula
Options
That would be great news! Fingers crossed
0 Likes
jon7
Astronaut
Options
Well apparently my s21 doesn't have this option no where to be found on my phone (this is after I spent 2 1/2hrs on the phone with straight talk) almost didn't get my service back on my phone. Everything had been worked out on getting my service back. I just don't understand why I don't have the option and other people do going to forget about it b4 something really gets messed up on my phone and have to replace it for some reason.

Thanks for all the help and patience that I received.
0 Likes