JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Ability to lock or flatten selection (not just img) Samsung Notes

(Topic created: 04-03-2023 06:19 AM)
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
I like the lock feature in the imported images though it still gets selected when I am editing other things around them. Then i keep having to send to back 🫤

It would be great to have the ability to flatten or lock items from moving or being selected.

I mentioned in a review that a drop down menu in the selection tool would be great with a way to select items by category.

ex: drawn, highlight, shapes, img, ect.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

0 Likes
6 Replies
Rayzer
Comet
Options
I've just started using Notes after using Onenote for many years. Are there any good resources that you'd recommend for tutorials?
TIA
Options
I use samsung notes for digital journaling and planners. I use YouTube to learn new apps. I am a visual learner so I like short and to the point videos. Here is one, shows you all the tools in one video.
https://youtu.be/0ilQ7R1ux38
Rayzer
Comet
Options
Excellent. I bought a house last summer that i am remodeling. The blueprints are continually being sent from architect to engineer to contractor and I can open them up with my ZFold 4 and annotate them in samsung notes. I've been looking at the ultra as little bit bigger tablet format 😉
How do you like your 8 as a portable replacement?
0 Likes
Options
It's great, though I honestly wish there was a way you could use the spen as a mouse for those sites with editors that cannot work with touch screen. I also crochet so the size is not too big and perfect for my project bag. Hope you get your house the way you want
Rayzer
Comet
Options
Yeah, I read your comment previously. That's how I know you had the 8. Spring is melting the snow so construction is coming after permits are issued.
I used a Wacom digitizing tablet previously and it had both the pen and mouse. Good luck
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

0 Likes