JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Advice on how to use Lock Screen?

(Topic created: 01-07-2021 02:18 AM)
Heathen321
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Just was wondering if any one has some advice about the lock screen for android 🤔  never used before thanks 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
CLF
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options

Hey,

@Heathen321

I set mine up for pin and the biometrics for fingerprint.

Screen timeout is set for 2 minutes and device lock is set to 1 minute after the screen turns off. Personal preferences. 

When the screen is off and the phone is locked I can press the Power key to take a quick look at the lock screen messages. We can also use lift to wake or easy screen turn on for this. I can use my fingerprint to bypass the lock screen, pin entry keypad and go straight to the homscreen.

Be sure to adjust the screen timeout and phone lock timeout to your own personal phone usage preferences.

Best regards, 

CLF 

View solution in context

2 Replies
Solution
CLF
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options

Hey,

@Heathen321

I set mine up for pin and the biometrics for fingerprint.

Screen timeout is set for 2 minutes and device lock is set to 1 minute after the screen turns off. Personal preferences. 

When the screen is off and the phone is locked I can press the Power key to take a quick look at the lock screen messages. We can also use lift to wake or easy screen turn on for this. I can use my fingerprint to bypass the lock screen, pin entry keypad and go straight to the homscreen.

Be sure to adjust the screen timeout and phone lock timeout to your own personal phone usage preferences.

Best regards, 

CLF 

Heathen321
Astronaut
Options
thank you I have never used one before I think I can get it to work 😅
0 Likes