Original topic:

Ai photos look nothing like me or anyone I shoot, as Advertised šŸ„µ

(Topic created: 4 weeks ago)
HeyCorky
Cosmic Ray
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
Very disappointed. The portrait studio, sketched to image watercolor, images look nothing like any of the people I shoot a picture .

not at all as advertised.I hope samsung can fix the problem. 

The iPhone apps work great and do is advertised.
12 Replies
usssera
Red Giant
Options
How do you even do that?
0 Likes
HeyCorky
Cosmic Ray
Options
There are lots of videos on youtube.You should check them out
0 Likes
HeyCorky
Cosmic Ray
Options
I'm still waiting for a reply from samsung, are you planning on training your model to do a better job at reproducing the photos in a like image
0 Likes
Roman_Saint
Asteroid
Options
Just got the One UI 6.1.1 update, and the Portrait Studio is absolute trash. I've tried multiple photos, different angles, lighting, etc., and nothing seems to work out. There are third-party apps that do a better job, but the point is, if I can have something natively, then why not? Samsung needs to work on this ASAP.
HeyCorky
Cosmic Ray
Options
ā¤ļøā€:fire:ā¤ļøā€:fire:šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒTotally agree and very disappointed, one of the main reasons for me, upgrading from the 5 the Z6 was for this feature, and it doesn't work, i've seen it work for some people on youtube, but for me it does nothing.....
0 Likes
Roman_Saint
Asteroid
Options
In my professional opinion, it is unwise to purchase a device based solely on promised future features. The primary consideration should be the current capabilities of the device. If it lacks essential functions, its acquisition becomes questionable.
HeyCorky
Cosmic Ray
Options
Yes I realize that, I upgrade every year, still disappointed not working as Advertised šŸ˜” šŸ˜”
Roman_Saint
Asteroid
Options
Yeah, I get it. I used to do it every year, then it became every two years, and now it's every three or four years, unless something really special comes along. The Pixel 9 Pro looks good, and the new iPhone 16s does too.
HeyCorky
Cosmic Ray
Options
Yes I'm liking both of those phones u mention, the multi-tasking software on Zfold6 is awesome, it's very light love the screen šŸ˜