JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Battery widget suggestions

(Topic created: 03-04-2023 05:53 PM)
userZNnTdcqwZP
Supernova
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
After using this battery widget for a while, I would like to make some suggestions.

1. I would like to have the option to not show phone's battery. I already have the battery percentage displayed in the status bar, and I feel it's kinda redundant. Since I like to use this widget in just one row (only 4 devices can be displayed), not showing the phone's battery would open an extra spot for another device.

Top: when opening Buds pro case and connecting to my phoneBottom: when I take both ear buds out

2. When I connect Buds Pro to my phone, the battery life of the earbuds and case is displayed in the widget (top screenshot). However, when I remove both earbuds, the case's battery disappears from the widget (bottom screenshot). To see the case's battery again, I have to put one of earbuds back in the case, which is inconvenient because the case's battery does not change since there are no earbuds to charge. I would like it to remain visible (maybe grayed out to indicate that this battery number isn't active) until I put both earbuds back, close the case, and disconnect from my phone.

3. Instead of just a widget, it would be great if I could touch the widget to see more information about the battery. For example, when touching the battery widget, it will open a window that displays the battery for active devices (still connected) and inactive devices (not connected). For inactive devices, it could show the last known battery percentage and last connected time (perhaps something like "last connected 3 hours ago" or actual time like "last connected at 1:35pm). For active devices, it could show estimated remaining time.
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Thank you  userZNnTdcqwZP, for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

0 Likes