JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Being able to modify GOOD LOCK - Home up

(Topic created: 02-10-2023 10:15 AM)
NovaSix
Asteroid
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Does anyone know if there is currently or will there ever be a way to modify the priority apps to less than 6 or gone all together? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungSay
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

Thank you NovaSix, for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. Welcome to the Samsung Community. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 Replies
Oxford
Neutron Star
Options
I like to have the 10 most used apps right at the top so I don't have to search for them.
0 Likes
Esormit
Astronaut
Options
I love GoodLock's vertical scrolling, but hate the Priority Apps. This needs to go away. Please provide us the option to disable it!
Scubadog200
Galaxy
Options
I'm with you. The inability to GET RID OF the Priority Apps section is one pig the many reasons I switched to Microsoft Launcher.
Kaliaila
Asteroid
Options

This is something that should have been in from day one, instead of still being missing after a year and a half.  

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungSay
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

Thank you NovaSix, for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. Welcome to the Samsung Community. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

0 Likes