JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Birthdays from Contacts not on my Calendar

(Topic created: 01-20-2023 04:59 PM)
Mike312
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I have a Samsung Phone and Samsung Tablet. My Contacts, Calendar, and Keep Notes sync between devices. There has got to be a way to sync the birthdays from my Contacts and appear on my Calendar. Please help.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Hello, We understand the importance of keeping up with everyone's birthday. To sync contacts' birthdays with the calendar, follow these steps:

1. Make sure all of your contacts are synced with your Google account. https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-to-sync-your-contacts-on-a-galaxy-phone-to-you...

2. Sync your Google calendar with your Samsung calendar.

Adding an account to Samsung Accounts.

1. Navigate to the Account tab in settings ( Home screen, tap Apps > Settings > General tab > Accounts.)
  2. Click on Add Account and Select Google
  3. Tap on Existing account and login with your Google Account.
  4. Review the Terms and tap OK to start syncing your Google Email, Contacts, Calendar, and more.

Enable the Sync Calendar Function.

1. Navigate to the Account tab in settings ( Home screen, tap Apps > Settings > General tab > Accounts.)
  2. Tap on the Google Account that contains the desired Calendar.
  3. Tap Sync Calendar to mark the checkbox. Your device will immediately begin synchronizing the calendar
  4. Tap on Back to exit the sync settings screen.
  5. Your Calendar is now linked.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Hello, We understand the importance of keeping up with everyone's birthday. To sync contacts' birthdays with the calendar, follow these steps:

1. Make sure all of your contacts are synced with your Google account. https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-to-sync-your-contacts-on-a-galaxy-phone-to-you...

2. Sync your Google calendar with your Samsung calendar.

Adding an account to Samsung Accounts.

2. Click on Add Account and Select Google
  3. Tap on Existing account and login with your Google Account.
  4. Review the Terms and tap OK to start syncing your Google Email, Contacts, Calendar, and more.

Enable the Sync Calendar Function.

2. Tap on the Google Account that contains the desired Calendar.
  3. Tap Sync Calendar to mark the checkbox. Your device will immediately begin synchronizing the calendar
  4. Tap on Back to exit the sync settings screen.
  5. Your Calendar is now linked.
0 Likes