JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Nintendo Switch/RingFit integration?

(Topic created: 01-21-2023 07:17 AM)
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
I've started playing RingFit Adventures on my Nintendo Switch as circumstances were preventing me from going outside and exercising, but I've found that I like it so much I've stuck with it. It got me thinking since I wear my Galaxy Watch at the same time but have to put it into "other" workout mode, it would be great if there was some sort of integration between Samsung Health and RingFit, so that we could have all of our RingFit stats available on Samsung Health for easier analysis and competitive sharing, and maybe even have a specialized tracking mode where the watch either communicates with the switch or failing that, use the built in mic to listen in and figure out what workout you're doing. Maybe we could even get deeper integration between Nintendo software and Galaxy hardware, like a pokewalker app exclusive to galaxy watches, or easier file sharing between switch and galaxy phones. 
I know Nintendo is a famously insular company, but I've noticed that Samsung and Nintendo have had a deepening relationship (I LOVE the Galaxy Buds pokeball case) and as a Nintendo and Samsung loyal I would really like to see this go as far as it can. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

0 Likes