JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Looking if there is any Tow Rating App on Samsung App Store that can give info like towengine.com

(Topic created: 08-01-2023 01:42 PM)
samlover12
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I've been on the lookout for an app in the Samsung App Store that would give me details about towing capacities for different vehicles. My go-to website for this info is towengine.com, a really handy resource. It's super easy to use and has really specific details for different car models like Ford, Toyota, Ram, and Chevy. 

As someone who owns a pickup and often tows various stuff around, I've found the info on this site invaluable. They tell you exactly how much each model can safely tow, which is pretty awesome. But you know what'd be even more awesome? Having all that info at my fingertips in an app.

So, I was just wondering if there's an app on the Samsung App Store that does something similar. This could be a real game-changer for me and lots of others who need to know this stuff on a regular basis.

Cheers,

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options

@samlover12 I think that you will have much more luck looking for such an app in the Google Play store. 

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options

@samlover12 I think that you will have much more luck looking for such an app in the Google Play store.