Original topic:

Bixby feature requests

(Topic created: 02-16-2021 09:09 PM)
Anglbee
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I've been trying to use Bixby as my main voice assistant and it seems like it has potential but it lacks some pretty basic features. For instance, I can't find a way to make a shopping list using voice commands. If you guys wanted to get a bigger slice of the voice assistant market, right now would be the time to step up your game. With the arrogant move that the big tech companies in the US have made in trying to supress free speech, people are leaving them in droves. You guys should get on the ball and come up with a great alternative to Alexa, Siri and the google voice assistant.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
knightsurgeon
Neutron Star
Options

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

2 Replies
Solution
knightsurgeon
Neutron Star
Options

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Turdle2008
Galaxy
Options
I have a request to allow Bixby to be able to connect into ChatGPT or Bart from Google, that way we can have AI suggestions for helping solve questions and understand the questions in an indepth or brief understanding. Although I don't know if Bart is integrated into the Google assistant or ChatGPT, I ask that we can have it in Bixby.