Original topic:

Block Google Assistant/Gemini on Gaming Hub

(Topic created: Friday)
RyanSr
Galaxy
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
I have the Galaxy fold 5, and I use gemini as the google assistant. I started playing a game thst I needed to adjust the screen size from full to 16:9 to be able to play. Now while playing the assistant keeps randomly popping up as if I was saying hey google. The room is quiet so it must be a series of screen taps or something. I've been trying to block gemini while I'm gaming only. Gaming hub only has settings to block bixby but not google. The way the assistant pops up using hey google looks different from the one that pops up while holding the home button, so I know for sure it's not that. It's definitely acting like I'm saying hey google. I tried searching a way to disable it while I'm gaming but no luck. Search results only showed disable or turn it off. I don't want to turn gemini/assistant off and on every time I want to play a game. Oddly it didn't seem to happen on full screen. Problem is there are parts of the screen I can't see so adjusting the scale was necessary. 

Does anyone have any ideas on how to block google assistant/gemini while playing games? 
0 Likes
1 Reply
joebama
Cosmic Ray
Options
There are no ideas for this one.
0 Likes