JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Blockchain Wallet No Support

(Topic created: 05-14-2023 10:19 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Still does not support many Coins, for example, ADA and XLM to name a few. For a built in convenience wallet, it is virtually useless for storage. 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you for reaching out. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 Replies
ScootaWatson
Astronaut
Options
I won't use it as of yet, but um hoping they upgrade it more modern & open. I didn't expect them to be open source much no way because crypto is still too risky so some corporations are not going too much into it just yet still... I'm here to see how Samsung move in the crypto space futuristically...
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Well Samsung committed to it but they've done a very poor job of maintaining it so why even do it in the first place
ScootaWatson
Astronaut
Options
The market so up & down the last thing they concerned about is the market at this point. Its just too risky for Samsung to care at this point. Plus governments are fighting to figure out where they will find their place in crypto as well... But I'm here waiting & all setup with my Samsung Wallet ready...
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Don't build it if you not gonna go all the way lol They have the R&D their just waiting on everyone else but that's not what leaders do if they believe in someone or something.
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you for reaching out. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

0 Likes