JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Bring back chat features to Samsung messages

(Topic created: 03-17-2023 05:40 PM)
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
Samsung,

Google messages is not as good as Samsung messages, in mine and several others opinions. You should really consider letting us have the option of chat features in the stock messaging app. 

The Samsung messages app has a direct link to the reminders, contacts, notes and so on. Google is connected to Google. I use the Samsung apps, you could probably see that this would be an issue. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

2 Replies
markiebeau
Cosmic Ray
Options
I agree totally.
Solution
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.