Original topic:

Calendar - view of the day

(Topic created: a month ago)
JoJo4360
Nebula
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
Like the calendar update but for one thing I just now realized - by default the day view doesn't show "all in one glance" the line items of total entries as before. I understand why the change, but I've accidentally missed stuff in the daily view that was later in the day. I mean obviously it's on me to be mindful of my full number of events in a day, but in the past I was able to tap on the day and see all the lines of events and tap on the one to pull up in full view. 

Just an observation - not saying which is better, though I do favor the total line item events in one view better.
6 Replies
JoJo4360
Nebula
Options
Just noticed, Samsung calendar, which I've used 20 years is now modeled after Google calendar! I specifically chose Samsung because I liked everything about it (a little better with some of the new changes). And I've looked at others as well and Samsung I liked the best, but now I guess I'm gonna hafta her used to it oh well
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Get yourself the calendar edge panel.
0 Likes
JoJo4360
Nebula
Options
Thanks
0 Likes
JoJo4360
Nebula
Options
Have too much in edge already,

Also, you reminded me of the old 6 edge with the actual curved edge! That was THE BEST! It was wildly cool - scrolling message bar like the bottom bar in TV news with color and no failing to bring it up. Now I can't tell you how many times edge fails because I keep swiping the edge of my phone case. I'm sure the old curved edge was expensive to produce but it was awesome. Thank you though
0 Likes
JoJo4360
Nebula
Options
And I have the edge tab as wide as I can, and thank goodness you can adjust transparency cuz without that forget it.
0 Likes
JoJo4360
Nebula
Options
Also I just had to schedule an appt and although I really don't like the new layout of the day view (later in the day effects are not visible without scrolling down) it does what it's supposed to do. It was just a dramatic change from the way it's been for a very long time. If I wanted that kind of a style I would've used Google calendar which I didn't like then.

I've got many things in edge, which I absolutely love edge (the old curved edge was THE BEST) I really can't add much more without it defeating the purpose of edge. Lol. Love edge
0 Likes