JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Can I  run a Samsung phone without google?

(Topic created: 10-18-2022 03:14 PM)
MOE_Hammer
Asteroid
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Can I  run a Samsung phone without google

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Options
Technically yes, but it makes updating apps, installing them and backing things up a little more difficult.

View solution in context

5 Replies
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Google store won't work but when setting up the phone, skip the login for Google
Solution
Options
Technically yes, but it makes updating apps, installing them and backing things up a little more difficult.
MOE_Hammer
Asteroid
Options
How about leas glitchy as in slow and stuttering. It's an A02 and weird no dinger print. But it mostly Hotspot and Spotify and messenger. It almost seems like idk odd seems to wonder.
0 Likes
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options

@MOE_Hammer I would check how much free storage you have available. The A02 has an extremely limited (small) storage space and can quickly be filled. If the storage is full, or nearly full, the phone can act strangely because the OS can't properly operate. 

0 Likes
MOE_Hammer
Asteroid
Options
Kind of my thoughts on getting rid of Google. I have tablets and things for apps which I don't doany thing really I play a game modeled after an app on it domain. Vaguely remember not liking Samsung downer because I didn't know how to save logins. However from the AO2 I'll probably only do 2 from now on not much to remember there
0 Likes