Original topic:

Can we add languages to the S Pen Translator

(Topic created: 10-31-2023 06:34 AM)
MazurK
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
Hello,
I'm trying to learn how to read other languages, hebrew specifically right now, and I'm regularly using my S Pen to scribble notes and practice writing.
It would be great if the s pen translator had a greater number of translatable languages available, or at least the ability to add specific languages to the list if, for whatever reason, there is limit to the number of languages it has the capacity to translate at any given time.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

0 Likes