JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Cannot change heart rate zones to custom zone after Samsung health app recently updated!?!

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
user8xSfLlWGQL
Asteroid
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Cannot change heart rate zones to custom zone after Samsung health app recently updated!?! The heart rate zone on my galaxy watch 6 still appears to be correct but the app is wrong. The app shows my max heart rate at 169 and it should be 185. As you can see that basically a whole zone off. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options

If you go to each individual exercise type (swimming, running, etc.) and then go to the 3 dot menu and choose settings you will see the category heart rate zones with the current max heart rate set.  If you click that you can choose to have the heart max heart rate updated automatically or choose custom and set the rate.  Setting the zone in one exercise does not appear to carry over to the others, so each one will have to be set individually unless and until Samsung fixes this.

View solution in context

3 Replies
Solution
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options

If you go to each individual exercise type (swimming, running, etc.) and then go to the 3 dot menu and choose settings you will see the category heart rate zones with the current max heart rate set.  If you click that you can choose to have the heart max heart rate updated automatically or choose custom and set the rate.  Setting the zone in one exercise does not appear to carry over to the others, so each one will have to be set individually unless and until Samsung fixes this.

user8xSfLlWGQL
Asteroid
Options

Thanks, this worked!

0 Likes
user8xSfLlWGQL
Asteroid
Options

And, It carried over to my other favorited exercises.

0 Likes