Original topic:

DEVICE BACKUP

(Topic created: 06-23-2021 11:12 AM)
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Can some explain to me how to backup my device to the SAMSUNG CLOUD? I have read the directions on given on the site. I have yet to have a device backup added to the Samsung Cloud. To be very honest I would have thought that I would have had several backups in the cloud for the length of time I have had the device. More important how does Samsung actually accomplish a Device Backup if "Files larger than 1 GB can't be backed up to the Samsung Cloud"?

https://support.samsungcloud.com/#/info#device-backups 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

The Samsung Cloud backup services are being discontinued as of September 21, 2021. Due to this, many features and availabilities within the Cloud have already been disabled. It is recommended to use a different Cloud service for your backups such as Google or One Drive. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
Solution
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

The Samsung Cloud backup services are being discontinued as of September 21, 2021. Due to this, many features and availabilities within the Cloud have already been disabled. It is recommended to use a different Cloud service for your backups such as Google or One Drive. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Virgo87
Comet
Options
Can you do a tutorial
0 Likes