JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Default volume rocker color?

(Topic created: 11-22-2022 07:00 AM)
AlexisJL
Asteroid
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Hi, I made a mistake and choose a weird color of volume rocker in the Sound Assistant while I was browsing all the features... There's someway to have the default color or setting? If there's someway to reset the settings, I don't mind to customize again all that module...

Or do someone know what colors Samsung use by default? I want to know that thing like a code of color for example: 57B8D4...

6 Replies
MojoRisin179
Comet
Options
There is a reset settings menu with options to reset data, network and general settings(i think)... individually search for reset in settings menu
0 Likes
NPC1
Red Giant
Options
If you can't find an option to go back to default colors. Clearing the Data for the app....Sound Assistant should clear it up.
AlexisJL
Asteroid
Options

Thank you, but that doesn't work... all others setting are reset, but colors theme no... I tried clearing data of the both apps (Sound Assistant and Theme Park) at the same time, but nothing... well, I think maybe I can change my question...

How I can delete the only one theme that I'm using in Theme Park? Because I can't delete it if I don't have another one (I want default, of course I don't want another one)

0 Likes
NPC1
Red Giant
Options
Are you on Android 13? If so, is it possible that you have wallpaper color pallet on. And so that that is keeping the color as it is? That's just a wild guess.
0 Likes
Solution
AlexisJL
Asteroid
Options

Looooool, sorry, after browsing again the Theme Park module... I saw that we can click on the applied theme or color for volume rocker and click on unapply and I guess that this one I'm using is the default...

0 Likes
AlexisJL
Asteroid
Options

There's a way to delete this post?