JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Email verification error during sign-in to ID.me for Military Employee Discount membership checks..

(Topic created: 05-23-2021 04:41 PM)
user7WRSitiMdv
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I experienced an email verification error during the confirmation of my military membership using ID.me. I was in the process of purchasing a Samsung Galaxy S21 smartphone with the military affiliation discount and was taken to ID.me to confirm this. Repeatedly I experienced errors saying my email address was unable to verify. After some troubleshooting I realized that the Samsung account email and the ID.me email does not match, and maybe they need to. I created a brand new Samsung account with an email address identical to the one I use on the ID.me account. This Fix corrected the problem with the email verification errors I had experienced when confirming my military membership. This situation may apply to other employer membership groups needing to confirm membership to activate the Samsung Employee Group Discounts offered in the Samsung.com store.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
userorBxFKYakL
Constellation
Options

This solution worked for me, except I just changed my Samsung.com account  e-mail to match my ID.me e-mail.  Looks like they have to match in order for the discount to properly apply.

View solution in context

2 Replies
Solution
userorBxFKYakL
Constellation
Options

This solution worked for me, except I just changed my Samsung.com account  e-mail to match my ID.me e-mail.  Looks like they have to match in order for the discount to properly apply.

SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

We're glad that it worked for you!  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes