Original topic:

Emergency Call Activation for Virtual Assistants Security and Safety

(Topic created: 09-08-2024 07:15 PM)
daedaevibin
Cosmic Ray
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Emergency Call Activation for Virtual Assistants
I propose a feature that allows virtual assistants like Bixby  to be activated with a short, customizable phrase for immediate emergency calls. The assistant should provide location and audio recordings to authorities. This would enhance safety and security, especially in critical situations.
Key Points:
* Quick Activation: Short, customizable activation phrase for easy use.
* Emergency Assistance: Immediate call to authorities, location data, and audio recordings.
* Safety and Security: Enhances safety in critical situations.
Please consider implementing this feature across all major virtual assistants to improve user safety and security.

Extra Note:

For privacy purposes, it should NEVER auto collect location and audio data unless activated. Surely there could be a work around, and I'd definitely be willing to discuss it.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Hello daedaevibin, 

Thank you for your interest in sharing your ideas with Samsung.  Welcome to the Samsung Community. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

2 Replies
williamsh
Constellation
Options
The person I was talking to I need there location how they said they were in a wreak
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Hello daedaevibin, 

Thank you for your interest in sharing your ideas with Samsung.  Welcome to the Samsung Community. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.