JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Fast charging on/off should be available in quick panel dropdown menu

(Topic created: 07-31-2023 04:49 AM)
Vicatoren
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I've been customizing the various things on my Samsung phone, and just thought that it would be very practical if I could, along with protect battery (perhaps you should be able to choose to turn off fast charging with the protect battery button as well as limiting to 85%?) turn off and on fast charging from the quick panel. I just want to make sure that my battery lasts, and it would be very convenient if I could charge slowly most of the time and then quickly activate fast charging when I need it. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
Jetster
Comet
Options
I agree with your statement. Unfortunately, currently you have to go into settings to turn off fast charging. This feature would be great.
Jeremiah82
Comet
Options
I agree. I have used fast charging since I got my S22 Ultra when it came out. Haven't had any issues with my battery. Still going strong.
kittykatsa
Asteroid
Options
Yeah that *would* be nice

You could set a routine for it pretty easily though, idk if it'd really be any more practical than just doing it manually via settings but if you have a specific scenario you would want it on or off for then it could be automated

(Of course I'm assuming that's one of the options for a 'then' condition in routines, it SHOULD be lol but idk if it actually is)
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

0 Likes