JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

[Feature Request] Internet Browser: Restore Stacked Tabs

(Topic created: 4 weeks ago)
AskaLangly
Cosmic Ray
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Stacked tabs were removed from this release of Samsung Internet.

Please bring them back as it is productive to use. Thanks.

JUMP TO SOLUTION
60 Replies
userVDd0YLXzNL
Constellation
Options
Plus one. I suspect that Samsung removed the option even though that's the preference of millions of people. Why would Samsung remove a feature that people like? I don't know. However, I never attribute to malice that I can contribute to ignorance.
Mubasher
Constellation
Options

Why would you remove such a simple feature ? I hate when samsung does this kind of stuff. This is not the first Samsung dropped some feature silently thinking users won't notice.

galarzar
Cosmic Ray
Options
Please Samsung, keep the Stack view of the tabs. It is easier to switch to other pages than force scrolling to find the correct tab.
Alex-bijou
Constellation
Options

For 1 hour i search how to set stack again, I tough was my kid fault, because yesterday my kid play on my phone and i found internet browser was opened and I think he changed and me now I tried to set stack again, , so he didn't changed, update remove stack view... list and grid are suck, like multi tasking view, stack tabs or stack view in multy task are the best or loook nice. Ok multi task i changed in stack view with Good Loock app, , but in browser I don't find a solution to set stack again, so Samsung we want stack view. Plto next update add stack view in tabs and if you dont mind add stack in multi tasks too

0 Likes
Members_58jcuh6
Constellation
Options

Why remove stacked tabs, Samsung please bring back. If anything list tab should have been removed. 

Pgtipd
Constellation
Options

Note to self, don't install updates, can't believe they've done this, bring stacks back plz, I'll go Google pixel next phone upgrade 😂 

Rodin10
Constellation
Options

We need this back, switching tabs becomes completely undoable with one hand on a bigger phone (S24 Ultra)

Reidmaki
Astronaut
Options

BRING BACK STACKED TABS!

JpCrXsN
Constellation
Options

There are several posts regarding the latest update about the 'new' browsing view options that came with the update. Specifically removing the 'stacked tabs' option. One suggestion was to remove the latest update but not guidance on how to do this. My main concern is, is Samsung going to correct this or ignore our concerns? How do we get a direct answer from Samsung instead to rely on community share of hopeful suggestions?

userojOVm50zaq
Constellation
Options

Yes please! I was using this setting. There was no need to remove it in the first place!

0 Likes