JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Feature idea for Samsung Health

(Topic created: 11-21-2023 11:09 AM)
IanWNick
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
Not sure if this is the correct forum for product suggestions, but here I go. It would be great to have a feature on Samsung Health where you can view the live current exercise/walk/run that is being tracked on the watch. I often run/walk with a stroller and it would be convenient to have the live exercise data on my watch display on the phone for easy view. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Hello IanWNick, 

Thank you for your interest in sharing your ideas with Samsung. Welcome to the Samsung Community. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Hello IanWNick, 

Thank you for your interest in sharing your ideas with Samsung. Welcome to the Samsung Community. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.