JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Feature request for AR Zone

(Topic created: 02-02-2023 02:04 PM)
MrsBrielle
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

This is probably strange but I have a request reference the AR Zone app. I know it's constantly changing and before I proceed with my request I would like to express my gratitude for this app. For some it's a fun way to express themselves but for me it is SO much more. After playing around I found that not only can several avatars be created but those spunky fellas can be transferred to my watch! You see, my late husband was killed in 2016 and I do my best to keep his memories alive. Because of your cool app I found a way to make an avatar to resemble him and now he gets to hang out with me everyday! This puts my heart in a good place. So, with that being said there are some things I would like to see added to make his avatar resemble him a bit more. He was a heavier set fella. Can we hope to see rounder statures with a little more aged features?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Hello @MrsBrielle, Welcome to the Community! We are so glad you are here! Thank you so much for your post! We agree, there are some additions that would make the AR Zone even better. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

2 Replies
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
🙏
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Hello @MrsBrielle, Welcome to the Community! We are so glad you are here! Thank you so much for your post! We agree, there are some additions that would make the AR Zone even better. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.