Original topic:

Feedback For Samsung Notes

(Topic created: a week ago)
H9
Asteroid
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

When I tap and hold on a note in the Samsung Notes app, a pop-up appears at the bottom of the screen. One of the icons in the pop-up is a garbage can and underneath it is the word "Delete." When I tap "Delete," another pop-up appears at the bottom of the screen that says "Move 1 note to the Trash?" and underneath are two options. One option says "Cancel," and the second option says "Move to Trash."

I would like to change it to say "Move One Note To The Garbage?" and "Move To Garbage" or anything else. In the part of the world I live in, the word "Trash" is considered a slang word and the correct word is "Garbage."

12 Replies
SammyNerd83
Cosmic Ray
Options
Not at all, it is not illegal. Not in any way shape or form. However, Samsung would void your warranty. Your software would have to be unofficial, AKA a different version of Android all together that has a totally different user interface. So again not at all in any way shape or "illegal" in the sense that it has anything to do with any government anywhere ever, just so much as Samsung won't touch it with a 10-ft pole.
0 Likes
AllotaFunHere
Asteroid
Options
You are correct my friend, it is nothing, prior to distribution.
I had fun.
Later SammyNerd83
0 Likes
realaud
Neutron Star
Options

The "garbage" can is called trash (or recycle bin) on every computer/phone/tablet/electronic device I've ever seen.  It will be called trash long after you are gone.  It is not a slur.

0 Likes